Friday 31 December 2010

Leopard Gecko

Smudge as she is today (or was in Oct 2010 anyway)


Hello and Welcome to my Leopard Gecko blog. Not only is this my first blog (and therefore first ever blog post) but also my first ever presence on t'internet apart from comments, forum posts etc.

On this Blog I shall be, well, blogging, about our Leopard Gecko, Smudge, and the process we have gone through owning, feeding and caring for her. Smudge is the first leopard gecko, and first gecko, and first lizard, that we have ever had, and we (my wife and I) have fallen in love with her over the 8 or so months we have had her.
Mostly through pictures and posts, I hope to show how she has grown since we got her last Easter, the various attempts to find her a suitable environment for her, and some guest appearances from Flick, my mother-in-laws male Leopard Gecko.

I will be attempting to add new content every few days until we are up to the present day, so stay tuned!

Oh and I hope everyone has a happy new year!
Add to Google

No comments:

Post a Comment